Re: [Gimp-user] how to draw interrupted lines

I am glad to have been of help.

The email was, unfortunately, too large for the list due to the numerous
attached images.

Perhaps we could add this simple tutorial to some other body or
knowledge.  As you already have the write-up and the images, maybe you
could submit it to GimpUsers.com.