Re: [Gimp-user] invalid 32 bit .bmp exports in 2.8.4

> Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 16:51:28 +0200
> From: forums gimpusers com
> To: gimp-user-list gnome org
> CC: team gimpusers com
> Subject: [Gimp-user] invalid 32 bit .bmp exports in 2.8.4
>
> creating a 32 bit .bmp file in 2.8.4 is not invalid.
> The file cannot be read by previous gimp or other programs.
> Is there still a lack of windows developers? (this is on win32)
> T.
>
> --
> tomarone (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Do you have any sample files that exhibit the behavior?  I just tried exporting some BMPs from my win32 GIMP 2.8.4 and found absolutely no problems.  I didn't even have to set "do not write colorspace information" like I did the last time....

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com