Re: [Gimp-user] enlarging tiny photo

On 09/28/2012 07:14 PM, Patricia wrote:
Took pic over Skype.  Other person involved was using a mobile phone so pic is very small.  Trying to enlarge
but it becomes fuzzy and pixilates.  Any way to enlarge and get a decent photo.  I am using Gimp 2.6.

My method: I open the file with Gliv (opengl viewer), I zoom it with Gliv (not too much, you dont have to see pixels) then I take a screenshot, I save it as .png. It works well.

Greetings

--
Maderios

"Art is meant to disturb. Science reassures."
"L'art est fait pour troubler. La science rassure" (Georges Braque)