Re: [Gimp-user] Where to download python script/plugin in gimp 2.8?

On 12-09-21 03:41 PM, Nadav Vinik wrote:
I download some python scripts to ~/.gimp-2.8/plug-ins and they not appear
in gimps, then I try to move them to ~/.gimp-2.8/scripts but they not
appear in gimp.

You put Python scripts in the plug-ins directory and not the scripts directory. Python scripts also need to be marked as executable. The scripts directory is only for Script-Fu scripts.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.