From: olecarme gmail com
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:38:00 +0200
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] How to draw with pressure dependend brush size
To: strata_ranger hotmail com
CC: scl gplus gmail com; gimp-user-list gnome org

I thought a straight size-pressure mapping was one of the defaults shipped with GIMP?  (Apparently it's not!)

Size/opacity and hardness/opacity are two of THE simplest, most basic tablet mappings you can have; they should seriously be part of the default package.  Why we should have one for inverted size/pressure but not straight size/pressure ... that's snafu to me.

Basic Paint Dynamics maps pressure with opacity and size with velocity, which is quite natural.

--
Olivier Lecarme