[Gimp-user] Converting Screen Shots

Hi list,
I'm a newbie and have the following problem: I have about 2500 screen shots in png-format. I need to convert
them all into b/w-pictures. How could this be done easily? Furthermore (but I guess that will be the issue in
another list), I will have to run all these screenshots through an OCR-program. So what would be the best
output-format for these screen shots? (And yes: If someone has an idea how I could run these screenshots
through an OCR-program, I'd be very happy....)

Cheers

Paul

--
crouching_ant (via gimpusers.com)