Re: [Gimp-user] script-fu constants

On 09/19/12 09:11, Kevin Cozens wrote:
On 12-09-18 09:37 PM, Gary Aitken wrote:
Can someone point me to a list of constants usable in script-fu?
Things like RUN-INTERACTIVE, etc.

I don't have a complete list but you can find some of the lesser known constants in my wiki at
http://localhost/wiki/doku.php?id=software:sf:start

Thanks.
That should be
  http://ve3syb.ca/wiki/doku.php?id=software:sf:start
:-)

I've just added a note to my long ToDo list stating I should update the information I have about Script-Fu.

Some things which might be useful which aren't shown in the current list:
  RUN-INTERCTIVE, RUN-NONINTERACTIVE
  ORIENTATION-HORIZONTAL, ORIENTATION-VERTICAL
Some things which may not be defined:
  UTF-8 encoding; filename encoding