Re: [Gimp-user] script-fu: illegal function?

That's right - parentheses are not "free" in Scheme scripting, every opening parenthesis must be immediately followed by a function call.  When you just want parentheses to group a few statements together with, call the (begin ... ) function:

(begin (function a) (function b) (etc ) ... )

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com