[Gimp-user] Preventing closing a dock by mistake

Hello,

I have a question which hopefully has a nice answer. :-) Sometimes I
would close by mistake a tool dock by clicking alt-F4 a little too
fast, while the dock has the focus, but I thought it was the image
(and I wanted to close this image). Then the dock configuration (which
tools were set there, which tabs,size and position of the dock and
tabs, etc.) is lost. So of course, I can always recreate the dock,
reposition/resize it, set the right tools inside. But that's boring.

I tried to search but could not find a solution to this: would there
be an option right now to prevent the tool docks from closing by the
usual window-close event (so you could close them by the dock menu
explicitely, but not by quick shortcut for instance)?
Thanks!

Jehan