Re: [Gimp-user] MIDI controllers for controlling brush size and colors [was: Save Export Complaints]

So can you use MIDI in Windows as well? I've never tried that. I'm
always assuming Gimp users are Linux but of course that isn't the
case. I'm sure I've read there is a problem with it on OSX though. I
don't like Gimp OSX. Often there are problems. I stopped using it on
OSX.