Re: [Gimp-user] MIDI controllers for controlling brush size and colors [was: Save Export Complaints]

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Ryan Stark wrote:

I've not been on my Linux system with Gimp for a bit so Ideally I need
to work through exactly how I set that up and how I'm using it. The
aconnectgui is how to see and make the connections but in actual fact
it's best to do that from command. The connection isn't remembered so
rather than set it up via aconnectgui I just run a command every time
I start Gimp.

We just need to patch GIMP to support JACK and Jack Session :)

(as well as half a dozen of other session managers)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org