[Gimp-user] [Mac] 2.8.2

2 - How do you change the language? The release notes say: "A question that often arises is how to change
the UI language in GIMP, which has traditionally been a bit cumbersome. Not any longer, it is now possible
to change the language in Preferences." But, I don't find that option anywhere in the Preferences of 2.8.2.

I experience this same, nowhere a possiblity to change language.So used to working with english apps that
finnish counterparts donĀ“t serve well.

--
Fpacius (via gimpusers.com)