From: moorhouse shaw ca
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 07:35:03 -0700
Subject: [Gimp-user] Change background and leave foreground

Hello,

I have been trying to change the background color of the photographs of jewelry I took. It is too grey, and I want to change it to white. Each time I try to do this, it changes the whole picture to white instead of just the background. Can someone tell me how I can keep the foreground without losing it, and change the background color.

Your assistance would be most appreciated.

Fran