Re: [Gimp-user] Accurate printing and adjustments

On Mon, 2012-10-22 at 20:05 -0500, Dwayne Julin wrote:

The big problem I have is trying to set the page setup setting from
the File menu - It is stuck at Portrait, A4, Front tray and will not
change - it resets every time. It refuses to switch to landscape or US
8.5 x 11.

The Print menu from the File menu only has 2 tabs - nothing like what
is shown on the  on-line manual.

What operating system is this? What sort of printer? If Linux, are you
using gutenprint or CUPS or what? What colour socks are you wearing? :)
Where did you get your version of gimp 2.6.11 (and why are you using an
old version...)

I find I have to do file->page setup for the specific printer, and then
go to file->print immediately.

I can't help you any more without more information, sorry. Printing
varies a lot between operating systems.

Liam