Re: [Gimp-user] Brushes sizing problem in Gimp 2.8

On 17.10.2012 18:47, Isavarg wrote:

I would like to use brushes that I've downloaded in Gimp. They do
show up, so that is not the problem. However, when I try to paint
them into Gimp after upgrading to 2.8, I find that I can no longer
change the size of them and they appear tiny in the image. Any help
would be appreciated, thanks.

Check the scale setting in the tool options and the paint dynamics, either of them can affect the size of the brush tip when painting.

--
Regards,
Michael