Re: [Gimp-user] [Gimp-developer] Translate the Windows installer packages of GIMP 2.8.x

On Sat, 2012-10-13 at 23:09 +0200, Michael Schumacher wrote:
Hi,

Hi there,
I will start working on the Spanish translation, if there is anyone else
doing it right now, please tell so we can join forces ;)
Once I finish I will send the translation to the mailing list, it's the
easy way for me to do it, taking in account some restrictions in my
connectivity...

Regards,
Aliet Exposito

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el
cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/