[Gimp-user] Creating GIFs in GIMP

Hi Again All,

Before going to the trouble of installing Python for Gimp on my laptop and then installing the 'Mirror
Layers' Python script, I tried selecting the 'Ping Pong' option in the 'Extract Videorange' window. Having
then gone through the exporting as a GIF etc. the Gif still just played as a continous loop with no sign of
executing the Ping Pong effect ??
Has the Ping Pong option ever worked when producing GIFs in GIMP ??
Does it work in the new version of GIMP ??

--
Lorgach (via gimpusers.com)