Re: [Gimp-user] Gimp 2.8 sliders

2012/11/27 AshtarSheran <forums gimpusers com>:
2012/11/27 AshtarSheran <forums gimpusers com>:
You can type them, of course. Click in the widget and erase characters
on the right of the vertical bar, then type what you want.
The problem is what with sliders I have to be extremely accurate with where to
click to erase previous value. If when selecting from right to left I miss few
pixels to the right I'll end up setting the scroller to its maximum. Selecting
from left to right is even more impossible.
This may sound  a paltry thing but this is very annoying, because I used to
change instruments values a lot and fast.

Erase to the right of the bar with the delete key, not backspace. It's
very handy, on the contrary

--
Olivier Lecarme