Re: [Gimp-user] exporting to psd format issue

I have took a look at the photoshop blend modes and there are a "color
burn" and a "linear burn" blend mode. I'm not sure if one of these are
equivalent.

The "grain-extract" and the "grain-merge" doesn't seem to have any
equivalent in photoshop.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/photoshop/cs/using/WSfd1234e1c4b69f30ea53e41001031ab64-77eba.html#WSfd1234e1c4b69f30ea53e41001031ab64-77e9a

If one of the burn blend modes is equivalent to the one in gimp it
should be easy to add support in the psd-export plugin.
The grain-extract and grain-merge would require more work i guess..