[Gimp-user] plugin to tile layers?

Hi

I have an image with 85 layers, let's say they are all 100x100 pixels.

The layers are all aligned on the top and left borders of the canvas.

The canvas is 100 pixels wide and 8500 pixels tall.

I want to put the first layer on the top of the canvas, then the second layer with its top border aligned with the bottom border of the first layer. Then the third layer just below the second one, etc. So that all 85 layers are spread on the full height of the canvas.

Actually, some layers are less than 100 pixels tall. I still want the layers to be one next to the other. So if my first layer is 60 pixels tall, the second layer must be moved at 0,60 in the canvas. And if the second one is 90 pixels tall, the third one must me moved at 0,150.

How can I do that? Is there a plugin? It doesn't seem very hard to code in Scheme, could someone help me code it?

regards
Cedric