Re: [Gimp-user] inverting picture

On 11/14/2012 01:32 AM, Blk Jck wrote:
I need to know how to invert a picture..

not flip or reverse and not invert colors..

Exam 1:  dog facing me...dog looking away from me.
Exam 2: ship coming at me at a 45deg angle...(invert)... ship going away at a 45deg angle.

You can't... When the ship comes at you, you see the bow but can't see the stern. when it goes away, you don't see the bow but you see the stern. How do you make Gimp invent what the stern looks like? The same applies to the dog.