[Gimp-user] Allow myself to introduce...... myself

I am a GIMP user on Mac O/S X who is keen to learn how to design vectors
as I'm Interested in designing logos for companies as a method of
earning an income.

I have utilised my basic knowledge of GIMP 2.8 to design quirky JPEGs
aimed at my local area:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f90nt29l6rx1sfs/RCsLGZHcAh

(ps. the 'Keep Calm' images weren't designed using GIMP, but the others
are using fonts I searched for using Google)

Also, be gentle with me as I'm still a n00b.

Regards,

Desmond.

--
  Desmond Devlin