Re: [Gimp-user] Wrap/Transform/Precise Distort

On 05/29/2012 08:41 PM, Pablo Rocha Dinella wrote:
Yes, curve bend do not distort the two sides (upper and bottom) equally.

The solution I found is to make a shape with paths tool exactly as I
want and then apply a color and gaussian blur. But it's mores
had-working and not precise :(

Just a thought:  I am not nearly the "expert" with Inkscape as I
kind of am with the GIMP, but Inkscape would be my next stop in
looking for a more perfect solution to your problem.  It's more a
vector kind of thing....

:o)

Steve