Re: [Gimp-user] Setting to not show layer visibility changes in the undo history?

On 05/26/2012 12:03 PM, Bruce wrote:
Can I make it so that the undo history in Gimp doesn't track changes to layer visibility?

(I do a lot of compositing with layers, so I don't really want it to track layer visibility changes so I have a nice undo history with only changes I made to the image.)

Layer visibility must be tracked (think about "New layer from visible" or "Copy visible", and there may be others).