Re: [Gimp-user] Edit menu contents iin 2.8

On 05/24/2012 08:24 PM, Russ57 wrote:
Is it possible to edit the menu options to remove those items I will never use ?
If so then how ?

I don't see a clean way without recompiling the app. Of course, for those that are implemented via plugins, removing the plugin (or making it non-executable on Unix-like platforms) should be enough... but there is the risk that this plugin is used under the hood by another plugin/script you use (even if this is not too likely for those of the "decorative" kind).