Re: [Gimp-user] Resize Pictures to Print

* Jack1953 <forums gimpusers com> [05-14-12 13:19]:
Does anyone know if a picture can be resized to print in a different
size?  I am trying to print a 5x7 and I have scoured the tools in Gimp
and even tried to do it through my printer to no avail!

You are working from the wrong end.  Tell your printer to print the
picture at 5x7 or ....

Hard to say more not knowing printer, operating system, ....
--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member