[Gimp-user] problem with brush dynamics

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 8:19 AM, Leo_in_NJ wrote:
OK, so how do you copy the dynamics? I can't find a "Dynamics Menu" I found the dynamics editor, but its
menu has nothing but a checkbox reading "Edit active dynamics".

Hate it when you can't get to step 1.

Sorry, I thought it was pretty obvious that you do it inthe list of
brush dynamics presets, not in the editor :)

Stumbled upon it. Paint dynamics is a new dockable diaglog, found under the Windows menu.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org

--
Leo_in_NJ (via gimpusers.com)