Re: [Gimp-user] Any idea how to setup tablet

* friesenlyle <forums gimpusers com> [05-08-12 22:32]:
I cant seem to get my bamboo tablet to work in Gimp 2.8. I mean the pen
mouse movements work fine but there is no pressure even when the matrix
is set so like the pressure relates to size or etc.....  Thing draws but
does not respond to pressure.  Is there a setting somewhere where you
have to setup the tablet????

I just plugged in mine and it works, pressure and all.  There is settings
for input devices under:

  Edit -> Preferences -> Input Devices
--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member