Re: [Gimp-user] Introducing BIMP: Batch Image Manipulation Plugin

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 7:49 AM, Alessandro Francesconi
<misterbirra hotmail it> wrote:
Hello everyone, I don't know if it's permitted to do here, but I want inform
you about my new GIMP plugin.
BIMP is a graphical batch tool made for applying a set of GIMP manipulations
on a group of images. It's different from the "old but great" DBP plugin in
various (and interesting) aspects... Give it a try if you want!

http://www.alessandrofrancesconi.it/projects/bimp/

Sounds very interesting.

I installed (in ubuntu)
sudo apt-get install libgimp2.0-dev
then compiled it as explained in the README file. (make them sudo make install).
The compile seemed to go fine However, I don't see bimp in the menus system.
Am I missing something?

(This is a resend, sorry if you get 2 copies. The first seemed to
trigger a mail server error.)

Cheers

--
Alessandro Francesconi