Re: [Gimp-user] LOVE thread - single window mode

On 05/05/2012 01:23 PM, Paul Read wrote:
LOVE it

Congrats to the Devs for adding this feature - also the single
reason I jumped to R28 as soon as it was announced

Lucky me, it can be turned off.

Maybe I will eventually decide that I like it.  Can't reasonably say
otherwise, it will mostly depend on the specific design features and
whether it really does remove more annoyances than it causes.

Living proof, it is impossible for the GIMP devs to make everybody
perfectly happy all the time.  That's the real world for ya....

:o)

Steve