Re: [Gimp-user] "Sailing Home" - Floating City Photo Manipulation

Hi,

On 27 Mar 12 04:07 kotakotakota <forums gimpusers com> said:
I'm not sure if posting one's work is a thing, but I'm going to do
it anyways :P  If this is not the right place for this, please feel
free to remove this post!

Well, this is a mail list to support users of The GIMP, so posting
finished work is not what is expected, rather a description of how the
finished work was achieved, so others can learn from it. It is method
that will find people here willing to critique, not the final image.

So post links to the component images and the description of the
processes used, in as much detail as possible, and ideally, the final
.xcf file before you exported the .png

Greg Chapman
http://www.gregtutor.plus.com
Helping new users of KompoZer and The GIMP