Re: [Gimp-user] 2.7.6 64 bits (Partha.com)
- From: Partha Bagchi <partha1b gmail com>
- To: Paul Saumane <snoopysaum free fr>
- Cc: gimp-user-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] 2.7.6 64 bits (Partha.com)
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:04:46 -0400
G'MIC is already part of the Useful Plugins available on my website.
And it is 64-bit.
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 8:37 AM, Paul Saumane <snoopysaum free fr> wrote:
Ahead of installing 2.7.6 (which appears to be 2.8) My PC had 2.6.12
(64bits unstable installer from Jernej) and 2.7.5 with G'MIC.
- 2.7.6 (64 bits)(2.8) installed properly in its own directory.
It was impossible to install G'MIC 22.214.171.124 (64bits) with an alert saying to
install a GIMP upper than 2.7.3, the current G'MIC being not avalaible in
- Uninstalling 2.6.12 idem
- Uninstalling 2.7.5 idem
reinstalling 2.7.5 then I could reinstall G'MIC in 2.7.5. Also the
installation of Useful Plugins (2.7.6) was possible but in fact they
installed in 2.7.5.
- Launching 2.7.6 (2.8) is ok without G'MIC of course
- Launching 2.7.5 gives an alert :
"the entry point of procedure
_ZNSt8_detail15_List_node_base11_M_transferEPS0_S1 cannot be found in the
dynamic links library libstdc++-6.dll"
When clearing the alert 2.7.5 starts properly and in the filters I find
G'MIC and Shell Out.
- shall I clean up the PC from all GIMP installation ?
- is there a missing reference somewhere ?
OS : Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits
Thanks and regards
gimp-user-list mailing list
gimp-user-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev