Von: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri gmail com>
Datum: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:10:46 -0400
An: gimp-users <gimp-user-list gnome org>
Betreff: Re: [Gimp-user] UFRaw

* Bettina <lists newhouse at> [03-14-12 05:09]:
I know, it's an ufraw-problem, but maybe anyone despite that can help:

since I installed gimp 2.7.x I can't open raw-files anymore.
windows 7

Error message:
The program can't start because libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dell is missing.
Reinstall ufraw to solve the problem

I reinstalled without success.

I have seen several posts related to your condition recently.  A search of
the recent archives will provide you a solution.

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member