Re: [Gimp-user] Why I went back from GIMP 2.8 to 2.6.x

Can't we all get along?
http://abcnews.go.com/meta/search/imageDetail?format=plain&source=http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/ap_obit_rodney_king_swimming_pool_jt_120617
Thanks,
Dan

On 6/30/12, Francesco Scaglioni <fgs mossdog net> wrote:
Hi,

I seem to be in a minority opinion on this list. For my workflow the new
behaviour is great. Raw to GIMP, work on image for a bit, saves as xcf, come
back another time, do more work on xcf and when finally happy export to
jpeg. If I wanted bulk raw to jpeg then I would simply do all adjustments
necessary in either rawstudio or darktable. For those "special" images a
default "save to xcf" suits me absolutely fine.

Just my 2d worth.

Francesco

---
(Apologies for brevity, top posting and poor citation - this email was sent
from a mobile device)
---