Re: [Gimp-user] wavelet denoise plugin. principle

odimegwu david <odimegwudavid yahoo fr> writes:

can someone refer me to a link that discusses about the concepts and
principles behind the wavelet denoise plugin at the gimp registry?  I found
some tutorial but lost as to what it is about. I surely want to understand
the basic concepts behind the plugin. I think it is a great plugin for
working with images. Thanks.

Another tutorial, but it helped for me:
http://blog.patdavid.net/2011/12/getting-around-in-gimp-skin-retouching.html

--