Re: [Gimp-user] HATE the new save vs. export behavior

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 12:10 PM, CoreForce wrote:

The new save feature is not user friendly and it just kills productivity.
I can see no other purpose of it other than a political game.
Because of that, GIMP just lost me after 10+ years of heavy use.
I've switched over to Pixelmator.
Please, let me know when you are back to something more operational to reconsider.

UPS delivery or email?

Please, don't be rude to such an esteemed and valuable former member
of this community. A personal visit is the only satisfactory solution
here, after all, where would open source software be if less people
used it?