Re: [Gimp-user] Wacom tablet devices grayed out

Von: "Sybren A. Stüvel" <sybren stuvel eu>

I'm using Gimp 2.8.0 on Windows 7 64-bit. My Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch
tablet is recognised by Gimp, but doesn't work properly. It acts like a
normal mouse, rather than giving me pressure sensitivity.

See http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9787 - Wacom suggest that you use their configuration
application to remove tablet settings.
No idea if GIMP (or rather GTK+) should be able to pick up the tablet regardless of their existence, or if
these settings prevent it from doing so.

According to report we got, this has worked for some people.

HTH,
Michael