Re: [Gimp-user] Docking Problem

2012/6/10 Rosalind Gustafson <rosalind gustafson yahoo com au>:
Hello,
I've been using GIMP for a while now, but a couple
of months back (while I was still using 2.6), I had a bit of an accident. I
don't what exactly went wrong, but I must have clicked something bad, and it got
rid of the second half of one of the docks. It's a bit hard to explain in words,
so here's a link to a picture: http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7424/problemwz.png

Like I said, I have no idea what went wrong, and
installing 2.8 didn't do anything to help. Does anyone know how to reverse
this?

You closed the Tool options dialog. You can open it again by
double-clicking in one of the tools, and then dragging the floating
new dialog back to its original place.
--
Olivier Lecarme