Re: [Gimp-user] This is the sixth Time REMOVE ME from List

Hi Jason,

On 01 Jun 12 08:42 Jason Thompson <amishsmurf yahoo com> said:
I can't not log into my account it never sends me a email back
requesting a change of my password so I can log on to stop this
flooding of 50 emails a day in my account this is the sixth time I
been asking.

What account?

Just visit the page listed at the footer of this message:

Scroll down till you see the text:

"To unsubscribe from gimp-user-list, get a password reminder, or
change your subscription options enter your subscription email
address:"

Complete the field and click the button marked:
"Unsubscribe or edit options"

No idea what you've been doing but there is no account. This is just a
straight forward mail list.

Greg