Re: [Gimp-user] Seeking better "green screen" method

Hi

Have tried deep-edging the image using the path  tool.

I find that using that tool works best when removing a backround in an image.
It takes a few minutes, though if you have many stamp-scans with the same dimensiona nd edges that single
path you spent an hour creating becomes a joy to use because once you have saved that path you can load and
reuse it.

Here how to do it.....
       docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-using-paths.html
       docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-path-dialog.html
 And lastly if you feel you familiar with all that you can visit:
       gimp.org/tutorials/Drawing_Shapes/

I hope this can be helpful to your work.

:) Judah