Re: [Gimp-user] OT: Gimp name-picking (Was: Need help repairing image)

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 2:44 AM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen gmail com> wrote:
I only state what I find: the name GIMP
is tainted. You might as well name the program Swastika (which was a
symbol of peace before the Third Reich).

WOOHOO! Godwin's Law!!! Now this worthless topic can finally be PUT TO REST!

...for another month or so, when some other bored zealot picks up the
torch again.

This is the most boring and annoying recurring topic on this mailing
list. Even more boring and annoying than the one that starts like
"GIMP should be more like Photoshop..." Perhaps a new list could be
started so these lame "discussions" can stop annoying those of us who
don't give a damn. I think I speak for 99% of the list subscribers.

--
Frank Gore
www.ProjectPontiac.com