Re: [Gimp-user] Problem

On 12-02-25 09:25 AM, missaubrey wrote:
I have tried to download the GAP for gimp,however it said my computer couldn't
read the file and I have windows,so I don't know what the problem is. What
should I do?

What file did you try to download? It might be a compressed tarball file (.tgz or .tar.gz), or a bzipped file (.bz2) which would require installation of a program to extract the contents of the file. What you should look for is a .zip file.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.