Re: [Gimp-user] Saving file as a PDF?

On 02/18/2012 10:02 PM, lckrkrzypatch wrote:
Is it possible to save files as PDF like photoshop?

Probably not "like Photoshop" but here are two ways:

1.  Easy as in simple:  Save your image as a .ps file.  (That's
postscript.)  Then convert the .ps file to .pdf via the ps2pdf
terminal command, i.e.:

ps2pdf example.ps example.pdf

ps2pdf is part of the GhostScript package, versions should be
available for most operating systems.

2.  Easy as in all-gui on Windows:  Install PDFCreator, and "print"
your image to PDF - this will appear as an option when you select a
printer from the ones installed on the system.

I believe MAC systems can natively print to PDF, but don't quote me
on that.

:o)

Steve