Re: [Gimp-user] Saving file as a PDF?
- From: Steve Kinney <admin pilobilus net>
- To: gimp-user-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Saving file as a PDF?
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 22:41:48 -0500
On 02/18/2012 10:02 PM, lckrkrzypatch wrote:
Is it possible to save files as PDF like photoshop?
Probably not "like Photoshop" but here are two ways:
1. Easy as in simple: Save your image as a .ps file. (That's
postscript.) Then convert the .ps file to .pdf via the ps2pdf
terminal command, i.e.:
ps2pdf example.ps example.pdf
ps2pdf is part of the GhostScript package, versions should be
available for most operating systems.
2. Easy as in all-gui on Windows: Install PDFCreator, and "print"
your image to PDF - this will appear as an option when you select a
printer from the ones installed on the system.
I believe MAC systems can natively print to PDF, but don't quote me
] [Thread Prev