Re: [Gimp-user] installation of help file in 2.6.12 - 64 bits

On 02/14/2012 03:56 PM, glenda wright wrote:
I am a newbie with the Gimp. I am desperately trying to learn how
to use it. Are there any learners videos out there for beginners?

If you search YouTube for GIMP tutorials you will find tons.

Although you might not want to change everything in the user
interface around the way I did, you might still pick up a few useful
things from my own "getting started" tutorial:
http://pilobilus.net/gimp_tutorial.html

And don't miss this one:  http://world.std.com/~mmcirvin/gimp_tutorial/

It the site is down (it was for me when I just looked), try this:

http://web.archive.org/web/20100612045354/http://world.std.com/~mmcirvin/gimp_tutorial/

:o)

Steve