Re: [Gimp-user] Histogram

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:44 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:41 AM, Partha Bagchi wrote:

I think Gimp would be the wrong tool for this.

You might want to use R (  for this sort of
thing which will also allow you to do a whole bunch other
calculations. It's a very powerful statistical / mathematical
programming language with great graphics support.

Actually there is a gimp-octave plug-in by elsamuko :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
gimp-user-list mailing list
gimp-user-list gnome org

Octave I think is a clone of Matlab - that should be fine too. :)