Re: [Gimp-user] Rotate?
- From: Борис Кукушкин <bkukushkin gmail com>
- To: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata gmail com>
- Cc: Gimp <gimp-user-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Rotate?
- Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 12:47:22 +0200
How exactly are you trying to rotate the image? Try going through the following menu: Image - Transformation and select something like 'Rotate 90 degrees clockwise' or counterclockwise. Sorry if I misspelled the menu titles as my GIMP is in Russian) .
2012/2/5 Erik P. Olsen <epodata gmail com>
When I have a photo that has come out portrait rather than landscape which is a normal case the rotate function seems to cut off some of the two sides of the photo. If I want to rotate it what I call correctly I use Gnome Image Viewer.
Why can't I rotate images similarly with Gimp?
gimp-user-list mailing list
gimp-user-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev