Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP 2.7.x - How do I move the main tool palette? (single window mode)

James <virtue rocketmonkeys com> writes:

I love single window mode in the new 2.7 series.  I currently have my
preferences such that the main tool palette is locked to the
upper-left side of the single window.

However, I can't move it.  I also can't figure out how to replicate
this on a new install (since by default the tool palette is on the
upper-right and can't be moved).

I'm guessing I missed a setting/preference somewhere.  How do I move
the main tool palette?  Thanks!

This works for me: Turn off single-window mode, rearrange, turn on
again.

But maybe there's a method with even fewer steps?

--
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer