Re: [Gimp-user] Opening Page

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Terry <t-maca ntlworld com> wrote:
I would like to ask why my opening page is not the same as the one on the
YOU TUBE hints showing how to to remove the background behind the ostrich

If you are referring to seeing a different splash screen when GIMP starts that can be for two reasons. One, you may be using a different version of GIMP than the person was using when the video was made. Two, the user customized their splash screen image. (Yes, it is possible to change the default splash screen.)

--
Cheers!

Kevin.