Re: [Gimp-user] tool bars

Hi Morgan,

On 12 Dec 12 11:26 Andrew Clarke <andrew_bridget btinternet com> said:
On 11/12/2012 14:49, Morgan Christopher wrote:
Help!  When I first downloaded gimp it worked great. Now the side
tool bars are gone and I don't know how to restore them.  I've
attached a picture of what it looks like when I open gimp so you
can see it's only the main center window that opens.  Anyone?
Morgan

Goto :
*Windows > Recently Closed Docks*
or if not in that list,
*Windows > Toolbox *
or
*Crtl & B*

Or possibly: Windows > Single-Window Mode

Greg