Re: [Gimp-user] (no subject)

On Sun, 2012-12-02 at 18:33 -0500, Christopher Draper wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the right spot but how do I grab an image and move
it around?

Grab an image in GIMP:
use File->Create->From Scanner, or use a digital camera to make a copy
of an image. Or use File->Create->Screenshot.

Move the picture: right-click on it in file manager and use Send to.

If you mean, how do I pan the image in GIMP without using scrollbars,
use the middle mouse button.

If you mean, how do I waste the time of several hundred people by asking
imprecise questions, I think you've got that one down pretty well :-)

More seriously, we'll help if we can, but we can't read your mind. Make
a precise, accurate and complete description of what you are trying to
do, how you are trying to do it, what you expected to happen, what
actually happens, and what you would like us to tell you.

Kind regards (really!)

Liam

Co-author of 5th edition of "Beginning XML", Wrox, 2012